One of the best perks (out of many) of staying with us at Cameo Heights Mansion—our premier Walla Walla B&B—is our highly acclaimed on-site dining options at The Vine restaurant. Not only is it a beautiful and comfortable space, but the prix-fixe coursed menu has mouth-watering dishes, and the wine list is second to none in regards to selection and range. Our knowledgeable and welcoming service staff makes sure every nuance creates a perfect experience.
We’re thrilled to announce The Vine Fine Dining has a new executive chef at the helm! Chef Rich Koby has years of culinary experience under his belt, as well as a deep understanding of wine service. The perfect combination for The Vine restaurant, as our food and wine pairings are one of the standout elements of dining here. Chef Koby will continue the important process of using the bounty of Walla Walla’s produce and products for locally-focused cuisine.
The Vine restaurant is a fully immersive experience where all senses are delighted and no detail goes unnoticed. As a guest at our Walla Walla bed and breakfast, you’ll be in the ideal location to dine at The Vine Restaurant. Luckily, we are a full-service restaurant, open to the public, so staying at our luxury Inn and dining at The Vine are not mutually exclusive. Start planning your next fantastic meal and make a reservation at The Vine restaurant.
The Vine Restaurant for a Special Dinner to Remember
Walla Walla is an area with fabulous farms, wineries, and purveyors. We absolutely love to support our neighboring businesses, and one of the ways we do that is by creating menus with the freshest local ingredients and products possible. When you come to The Vine restaurant, our culinary creations are awe-inspiring and our service impeccable. Guests often say as they leave, that a meal here is one of the best they’ve ever had!
Here are six things to look forward to for dining at The Vine restaurant:
- Our seven-course prix-fixe tasting menu changes daily, incorporating seasonal ingredients (even from our very own Cameo Heights Mansion garden). Begin with an amuse-bouche, also known as a perfect bite to prepare the palate for the flavor to come!
- Next, you’ll be delighted by our subsequent savory courses with dishes like chanterelle mushroom mac and cheese, hanger steak with gorgonzola, puree of sweet potato and roasted fingerlings, or Lingcod served atop polenta and purple cauliflower with a tomato cream sauce.
- The dessert course never disappoints! Roasted pumpkin cheesecake, lemon tart with whipped cream and berries, a luscious chocolate mousse with a coffee-rum sauce, or a chef’s choice cheese selection are just the beginning of what you might find. Plus, we always finish with a sweet little something extra, as a parting gift for dining with us.
- Our wine list is as extensive as it is diverse, with more than 200 bottles. You’ll find a vast selection of local favorites from our neighboring Walla Walla wineries, as well as an international collection from around the world. For romantic or special celebratory dinners, be sure to check out our Captain’s List full of rare finds and vintages, always an extra special bonus!
- Not a wine drinker? No problem! We also have a large selection of local and domestic beers and ciders. For those who don’t imbibe the hard stuff, we have great choices of non-alcoholic ciders, sodas, and frozen chillers.
- The Vine restaurant has cozy indoor seating in our bright, elegant dining room, for the time being, with appropriate social distancing measures in place. We also offer exceptional outdoor dining (weather permitting) with gorgeous views of the Walla Walla River Valley. Natural linens, high-end tableware, and impeccable lighting only add to your fine-dining experience.
The Perfect Place for Romance and Time Together
As a guest at our Walla Walla bed and breakfast, dining at The Vine restaurant is highly recommended. In fact, more often than not, our guests on extended stays dine here multiple times on their visit. Return patronage is in part to our ever-changing menu with unique culinary possibilities and extensive wine list. For those not staying with us, The Vine Fine Dining is open for reservations, and we’re always happy to celebrate with you.
Our luxury seven suite Inn is the ideal place for a romantic getaway for anniversaries, birthdays, or even honeymoons. With our on-site spa, extensive amenities, and beautiful expansive views, you’ll love the privacy and friendly atmosphere. Our on-site concierge service is always happy to help with questions and reservations. Join us in Washington wine country for fine dining and fantastic accommodations. Check our availability and book today!
Source: Cameo Heights