We’ve all been there: you accidentally leave your headlights on overnight and your battery dies; you lock your keys in the car or you get a flat tire in the middle of nowhere. With Safeco’s Roadside Assistance Program, you can have peace of mind knowing you are just a phone call away from receiving help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For Roadside Assistance call: (877)762-3101
Safeco’s Roadside Assistance Program provides service anywhere in the U.S. with no out-of-pocket expense in most cases. It covers private passenger autos and motorcycles and even antique and classic cars, many types of RVs and boat trailers.
Safeco provides two coverage options to fit your needs:
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Assistance Package (EAP): Includes all Roadside Assistance benefits plus other emergency expenses
Roadside Assistance benefits
It’s easy to use: When a situation arises, you simply call 877-ROAD101 to get help, sign for the service and be on your way. And using the service does not count as a claim on your policy.
- Lockout – A locksmith will be sent to help you get back in your vehicle.
- Up to one hour of labor at the scene of disablement — the customer is responsible only for the cost of any associated parts needed for repair.
- Battery jump-starts, flat tire changes and lockout assistance.
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery — the customer only pays for the cost of the fuel or fluid.
- Towing service — the provider will attempt to fix the problem at the scene. However, if that can’t be done, they will tow the vehicle within a 15 mile radius or to the closest repair facility that can perform repairs during normal business hours.
- Winching for up to 100 feet from the road
Emergency Assistance Package benefits
Safeco’s Emergency Assistance Package is the next level up from Roadside Assistance. It includes all the benefits of Roadside Assistance as well as the following:
- Emergency expenses such as lodging up to $500.
- Transportation expenses such as taxi fares.
- Personal property coverage up to $500.
At no additional cost, with either Roadside Assistance or the Emergency Assistance Package, you can access AutoValet if needed:
- AutoValet is an emergency concierge service designed for customers who experience a mechanical disablement and require assistance beyond Roadside Assistance. AutoValet provides customers with help finding alternate transportation, lodging, message relay or directory assistance.
* Coverage subject to change. Please check your policy for details
Mid-Columbia Insurance – Your Trusted Insurance Broker
If you live in Washington state and are looking for a Safeco Agent, give our insurance professionals a call. We can transfer your existing Washington policy to our office or quote you on a new policy.
Article Source: Mid-Columbia Insurance Agency