You can make payments to Progressive 24/7 by phone, online, or on the Progressive app. During office hours you can also pay by calling the agency. If you have questions about your bill, you can call Progressive 24/7 at (800)876-5581.
Progressive accepts all major credit cards, online checks, personal checks, money orders, or electronic funds transfer (EFT) from a checking account. Mid-Columbia Insurance clients can pay in cash at our offices as well.
Progressive allows customers the option of paying premiums in monthly installments or paying 6 months in full. Choosing to pay in full saves about 10% plus you don’t incur the monthly billing fees.
Automatic Payments: You can set up automatic payments to be deducted regularly from your checking account. This can be done using your online account, through the Progressive app, or by contacting your agent.
If you pay online or by phone, your payment will be accepted immediately, at any hour or day of the week. Automatic payments will be processed on the date you schedule them for. If you send a check or money order by mail, the postmark date will be used as the date of payment.
Progressive Payment Information
- Pay by Phone: (800)876-5581
- Pay Online: progressive.com/manage-policy
- Pay by App: progressive.com/resources/progressive-app
- Pay by Mail: PO Box 984105, Los Angeles, CA 90189
Progressive Claims Information
- Report Claims by Phone: (800) 776-4737
- Report Claims Online: progressive.com/claims/auto-process
- Report Claim by App: progressive.com/resources/progressive-app
Article Source: Mid-Columbia Insurance Agency