From the moment you turn up the driveway at our picturesque mansion—by far one of the best places to stay in Walla Walla— you’ll be enthralled by the sweeping views of the orchards, vineyards, and the greater Walla Walla Valley. With this as your backdrop for your getaway, we think you’ll quickly agree that our Walla Walla bed and breakfast is the ideal space for a relaxing trip for two. It’s absolutely beautiful here, no matter the season, and our quiet, secluded location is one of the biggest draws for our guests coming from all corners of the globe.
While sometimes we crave being right in the middle of the activity, the most relaxing getaways are often made more special when surrounded by idyllic countryside. When you’re away from the bright lights and city noise, you can truly focus on your partner who’s sharing this time with you. We’re one of the best places to stay in Walla Walla for a romantic getaway—whether that’s to rekindle, nourish, or just the start of a lasting relationship—no matter the reason for your trip, it will be a memorable one.
Cameo Heights Mansion, our premier Walla Walla bed and breakfast, offers guests seven spacious and stunning suites to choose from during their stay. Each room has an incredible range of amenities, plus our beautiful grounds to enjoy, a seasonally heated pool, and so much more. Our guests often tell us we’ve thought of everything, which of course, is music to our ears! Start by checking the upcoming availability and book your getaway at one of the best places to stay in Walla Walla today!
The Most Romantic Places to Stay in Walla Walla
Now that you’ve decided where to spend your next romantic vacation, we’ll give you a few more details about what your experience will look like here at one of the best places to stay in Walla Walla. These luxury amenities and our central location in Washington wine country are what bring our guests back year after year.
- Beautiful Location in Washington Wine Country: Cameo Heights Mansion is located approximately midway between Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities, and just over 3.5 hours from larger metropolitan areas like Seattle or Portland. Surrounding our boutique hotel, you’ll be within a 35-mile radius of more than 100 spectacular Washington wineries for wine tasting adventures.
- Our Stunning Grounds: We encourage all of our guests to make themselves at home here. Our shared spaces include a library area with many book titles to peruse, a dedicated movie room with comfy couches, and a hospitality room equipped with a ping-pong table and board games. Head outside and find our gorgeous waterfall-filled pool and hot tub, fire pit for making s’mores, and fun yard games. If you decide to stay close to the Inn on your vacation, there’s never a dull moment.
- The Best Breakfast in Walla Walla: Each morning of your trip at Cameo Heights—one of the best places to stay in Walla Walla—starts with our signature wake-up service breakfast tray, delivered to your room with a hot pastry and some fresh coffee, tea, or juice. Following that, a gourmet breakfast will be waiting for you in our on-site fine-dining space, The Vine Restaurant—complimentary with your stay!
- Unique and Internationally-themed Guest Rooms: Of course, the main amenity that makes our boutique hotel one of the best places to stay in Walla Walla are our guest room accommodations. Our seven guest suites are all completely one of a kind, each with dedicated decor to an iconic city in this beautiful world of ours. Naturally, all of these rooms have luxurious beds, high-end touches and appointments, and all of the comfort amenities you’ll need for a fantastic getaway.
- Beautiful Bathrooms: Each room also has an elegant bathroom space, ideal for relaxing and rejuvenating in the privacy of your own suite. Spacious air-jetted tubs, rain head walk-in showers, and Toto luxury bidets are just the beginning of the modern touches.
Stunning Views and Private Suites at Cameo Heights
There are so many exciting things to explore in Washington wine country, but the one thing that tops any list is staying in 5-star luxury at our Walla Walla bed and breakfast. The curated experience here is unparalleled; you’ll feel welcomed with open arms and completely pampered during your getaway. And that’s even before you book your massage at our Country Spa!
Enjoy long leisurely days lounging by the pool, quiet evenings by the fire in your private suite, and elegant dinners at our on-site fine dining location at The Vine Restaurant. Come find out why we’re one of the best places to stay in Walla Walla! Book your stay today.
Source: Cameo Heights