How do I know if I need SR22 insurance?

If your driver’s license has been suspended, the DOL will require you have an SR22 filed in order to reinstate your license. They will mail you a notice to the last address you provided them. Did you notify them of your last move? Do you have a habit of ignoring your mail?

Fortunately, finding out if your driver’s license is suspended is not difficult. Here are three ways to check:

  1. Check Your Driver’s License Status Online
  2. Call the Washington Department of Licensing (360)902-3900
  3. Talk to a representative in person at your local DOL office

More Info How To Find Out If Your Driver’s License Is Suspended?

Article Source: Mid-Columbia Insurance Agency