With the new year comes resolutions, and one of our favorite goals for 2022 is to travel more! Our Walla Walla lodging just so happens to be one of the best places to stay in Washington—especially for memorable and romantic retreats. Set in the heart of Washington wine country, Cameo Heights Mansion is a luxurious destination resort, surrounded by vineyards, orchards, rolling hills, and basalt bluffs.
Once here, you’ll have everything you need on-site to experience the bounty of Washington State. From elegant coursed dinners at The Vine Fine Dining with local ingredients and an extensive wine list to our Country Spa at the Mansion for massages and beauty treatments—some guests stay on the property for their whole stay. Thankfully, for those who want to head out to explore wine country, our Walla Walla lodging is within a 35-mile radius of more than 100 wineries.
Start making your resolutions today and book your next stay at our premier destination for Walla Walla lodging!
Walla Walla Lodging with Elegant Style and Class
When you arrive at Cameo Heights Mansion, you’ll feel romance in the air from the minute you step foot inside. Our welcoming hospitality starts your stay off right as we show you to your luxuriously appointed guest suite. Here we’ll profile three of our seven fantastic lodging options ideal for your next romantic getaway.
The Spanish Suite
- While this room was the most recently remodeled, the Spanish Suite has always been a favorite among return guests. The Spanish Revival-style decor is elegant with handpainted tilework in the bathroom, clean lines, an impressive wrought iron king-size four-poster bed, and eclectic artwork to match.
- Soak in a two-person air-jetted tub next to the three-way panoramic fireplace or enjoy a leisurely walk-in rain head shower. The bathroom is also equipped with heated floors, Toto electric bidet toilet, and rustic double sink vanity.
- This Suite has a private entrance by the pool area with views of the orchard. Many have told us that the Spanish Suite is one of the most romantic places they’ve ever stayed.
The Dubai Suite
- The Dubai Suite is dressed in creamy whites, gold, and muted pinks for the most opulent choice of our intimate guest rooms. The vaulted, domed ceiling with a crowning chandelier sets the perfect mood lighting.
- The bathroom features an oversized Oceania marble bathtub, overhead rain shower, and luxury homemade soaps and lotions (an amenity of all the suites).
- Sink into the extra comfortable king-size bed with fine linens, the perfect place to curl up in the evening with a glass of Walla Walla wine by the gas fireplace. This Walla Walla lodging choice makes our guests feel like kings and queens!
English Tudor Suite
- Known as our unofficial Honeymoon Suite, the English Tudor room is romantic, airy, and completely private. Set on the top floor of the Mansion, you’ll feel like you have the whole estate to yourself. Delicate purples and pinks set a feminine tone with draped fabric flowing around the king-size bed.
- The bathroom holds an impressively large Oceania air-jetted tub, a walk-in rain shower with body jets, Toto K300 Waterjet Luxury Bidet Toilet, and a lovely double vanity.
- A private dormer houses French doors opening to spectacular views of the Walla Walla River and the pool area below. The skylights bring in lovely sunshine during the day and a beautiful star display in the dark of night. We installed remote-controlled blackout blinds for morning sleep-in time too.
- Not all Walla Walla lodging options in our area offer all of the fantastic amenities that we do. For example, our Country Spa at the Mansion is a unique feature that takes your romantic getaway to the next level. Join us for solo relaxation massages, special couple treatments, or beauty services. Our trained and professional spa therapists are some of the best in Washington State.
Luxury Amenities at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast
Just imagine waking in the morning at our Walla Walla lodging to a gorgeous sunrise over the basalt cliffs of the Walla Walla landscape. Don your robe and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee and a pastry warm from the oven (known as our signature Wake Up Service available on request). Join us for a multi-course scratch-made breakfast in the dining room for a complementary selection of seasonal entrees and fruit.
After your excellent morning meal, the rest is up to you! Feel like heading down to the pool to soak up the sun? Ready to hit the road for wine tasting in the Walla Walla area? Or maybe you’ll want to retreat to your Suite for a mellow day in, relaxing and spending some quality one on one time in private. Whatever you choose, our Walla Walla lodging is the perfect backdrop. Get your next getaway on the calendar today!
Source: Cameo Heights